~22 Things I learnt at the Age of 22~
Well, here are 22 things that I believe in / facts about me :
- Every Individual is Different.
- Do what makes you happy & have faith in yourself.
- Expectations kill a person.
- Dream Big !
- Pray to god, he listens.
- Nothing is impossible.
- A positive outlook will always result into a positive outcome.
- But you gotta work hard for it.
- What goes around, comes all the way back. (Karma)
- Love is a beautiful feeling.
- Mothers are always right.
- Fake it until you make it.
- I often judge people by the kind of clothes they wear.
- Coffeeeeee is the reason I wake up everyday!
- Pizza makes me happy.
- Expression of feelings is important.
- I am a very emotional person.
- Ignorance is bliss.
- I love the idea of permanent tattoos (I got three)
- I could never understand math (I even failed once in Grade 9th)
- Basketball is my favourite sport (I have an experience of 8 years with 3 nationals)
- and lastly, please **** Negativity (I meant, kill) !
Hope you enjoyed reading a little about me and
hopefully, some of my thoughts motivated you :)
Want to share something about yourself? E-mail me - let's talk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Until next time,